6/23/19

Mount Dora, Florida


Welcome to our visitor from Mount Dora, Florida
To one of our blog pages
At
(CHACHU)
It has been years since I wrote about this, in fact, 

this photo is after my first hospital visit 1989 
and my hair was cut by someone it the hospital
You might notice that the pipe 
is asking for a blessing from Kiehtan, 
never the other way around!
So
Please always remember that (Creator) loves and wishes to speak with you/we (Creation)!
You have a problem with
(Prayer)?
The problem is 'My Faulty'
 I am by no means an expert in anything and for sure the ‘English Language’ and I am so sorry about that.
I only wish the help keep my teachers, ‘the elders from the New England Area’ teaching, in the mind of our people, friends and visitor.
“Remember while enjoying this ‘Chacha,’
Prayer is as it is while speaking with your friends.
It is also a friendly loving talk with Kiehtan,
(You’re Creator)”.

No comments:

Post a Comment