9/9/19

Welcome to Brighton, England, United Kingdom

Welcome to Brighton, England, United Kingdom
To
And

I am so pleased to see so many people writing from your area in the ‘British Isles’ you are welcome.
Back in the early to middle 60’s I was welcomed in and around the area and I will never forget the kindness.
I found out rather quickly on how to really enjoy each country I was blessed to visit.

I stayed in uniform, found a cabby that spoke English, no problem in your country of course, 
and 
paid him to spend my time in the country visiting the ‘native people of his country’ and their hangouts.
My biggest problem sometimes was, as a traditionalist, I cannot and therefore do not drink.
I was there to learn about the people and the country not to drink, I did get to enjoy some real good food!



No comments:

Post a Comment