2/9/20

Pizza day Sunday 9th 2020


A Quiz for my followers?
What can first ‘The Chicken or the Egg?
That’s not the quiz because
Creator made every living thing with seeds within.
So that would mean that the Chicken was first!
However;
Who made the first (Pizza Pie),

 Italy 
or 
Greece?
While traveling through the area in question back in the 60’s
I, regretfully at first, fell into this country to country dispute.
At that time I knew nothing from the Italians, so in Greece
it came as a complete shock and a lot of
 screaming, laughing and joking at my expense!
You must take this as ‘Funning me’,
because my visit to their country was treated with love and kindness.
In this little village overlooking
(The Mediterranean Sea),
Greece had the first ‘Pizza Pie!
Back 'Stateside' the Italians swear 'Italy was the first'?
I cannot tell I know that around my little village in New England,
the 'Greek Restaurants' make a 'Great Pizza Pie',
and a sandwich called 'A Grinder' is the best to me in the world!
This is one-sided so you are the judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment