3/25/20

Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts


Welcome to our visitor from Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts

To a posting
Our sacred prayers at ceremonies
08/24/2011
From
Newton Center, Massachusetts
03/31/2018
Sorry about the pounding on that site my friend.
I have been dealing with false propaganda about my people since the late 1970’s
and every once in a while it gets the best of me!
Believe me when I tell you,
Creator places me on my knees for quite some time
every time I forget to send it to Creator, for a blessing to the culprit.
Remember; Truth will always be Truth and false will always be False!
Our culture and ceremonies have not changed since Creator taught them to our ancestors many years ago,
someone is always trying to water them down to suite their needs,
this still does not change a faults into the truth!
Love and blessings from
Creator to You All
Shechaim Ohjieshan
Whoopi
said,
“Don’t get scared,
It’s your country, take it back”!
Elijah
Cummings
said;
“This is our Watch”!

No comments:

Post a Comment