6/4/20

The Underground Railroad (Free My People)!


Red, White, Black and Brown!
Indian country/Native America country now have most of those skin colors.
A large number of our citizens have at least two of these skin colors and many have three and even all four in their ‘DNA’?

The Underground Railroad used many tracks (trails), to get humans out from under slavery.
If one would hitch a ride with me today you will understand this post and why now.

The paths to freedom although few in numbers, traveled places not often in the public eye.
While looking out your window on this ‘hypothetical train trip’ you will notice a large number of modern states
that supported our railroad back before the 1860 – 1865 time of horror!
Some of those states now have a large number of
‘Hate Groups’ 
and many, if not all, 
have ‘Red Nations’ (tribes)!
Is your tribe in one of those states?
Better question, 

“Did any of your White Ancestors house those humans”?

Because at least three of these trails traveled through my little village, I could be a bit of a historian?
You see, all of those states
had tribes of my brothers and sisters 
of the ‘Red Skin’!
Today most of those ’nations’ (tribes), have skin coloring from Red, White, Black, Brown, Ancestors!
I do not see many of my
 Red Skin Family helping Black or Brown Skin Families
 any more then I see many of my
 Black or Brown Skin Family helping their Red Skin Family?
“So, can we all just get along”?
The Underground Railroad 
was the network used by enslaved black Americans 
to obtain their freedom in the 
30 years before 
the Civil War (1860-1865).
Love and blessings from
Creator to You All
Shechaim Ohjieshan

No comments:

Post a Comment