12/9/20

I love and have missed my friends/ followers!

It has been some time getting use to this new computer

and whatever Microsoft did to my old programs?

As you can see, I am getting back a little at a time?

It kept telling me to wait until December 22nd?


 This to me is extremely important to you my friends and many of the first people of the land!

Native (Indian), Americans and EpiPen users beware of the Vaccine?

People with history of “Significant” Allergic Reactions told not to get Vaccine

U.K. Pfizer Vaccine advisory!

Pfizer jab warning for people with history of significant allergic reactions (cnbc.com)

Epipen users included!

U.K. probing if allergic reactions linked to Pfizer vaccine (nbcnews.com)

What is EpiPen?

EpiPen: Instructions, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment