1/7/21

Spanking the United States this day!

 

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."

Not

Speak stupidly and have others do your dirty work for you because you are a coward!

I, as a proud veteran, wish to thank every country,

 friend and foe, for using your right to

‘Spank the United States of America today’ 

for having the intrepidity (audacity) ,to think 

that we are better than any other country!

And

To everyone unset with me for

 flying a flag of the United States of America 

upside-down for over two month?

(GET IT)?

As a veteran I proudly fly a very large flag in the front yard as we all should?

As a veteran I, while withholding tears from a broken heart, fly a flag presented to me 

by the wife of a deceased Korean/Vietnam Veteran

 in the back yard at the front door in front of my prayer alter!

As a proud (Head Veteran), I remind my ‘Indian Country/Native American Country brothers and sisters,

(No Pictures), out of respect to my deceased father in law Native American Chief!

 sachemspeaks.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment