3/7/21

Texas/Henderson, Nevada

 

Welcome to Houston, Texas/Henderson, Nevada



 Welcome to the City of Houston eGovernment Center (houstontx.gov)

And

Henderson, NV | Home (cityofhenderson.com)


I knew that this would rock someone’s brain, I just ran out of time on the past posting (Speaking about the attention of today’s humans).

Ohjieshan's opinion Blog: Burn the Books in the town square! (ohjieshanpoliticalblog.blogspot.com)

O.K.

Let’s talk about something that I have had to deal with for most of my life?

Skin color!

"If you are an Indian, why is your skin so light"?

First; I am not an Indian

 I am a Native American.

I have been to India,

 love the people

 (Love Mahatma Gandhi)

Have a problem with eating some of the food and have always had a problem with crowds, my problem not theirs!

Mahatma Gandhi | Biography, Education, Religion ...

Second; I have had Cardiomyopthy since 1989!

Third;

 Skin coloring for the most part

 has to do with the Sun 

and

 where you were born.

Have you the same questions for the Navajo, Ute, and Apache and so on in the south and south west?

It is called the Sun and where you live on the land of the ‘First People’?

My people are of the Northeast.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment