6/22/21

Why do I always put female before a male in my posts?

 

Welcome to the visitor from Winter Garden, Florida

Winter Garden, FL | Official Website (cwgdn.com)

 

Will not all of the time just some of the time.

 

I also write about things that I believe to be a threat to 'Mother Earth' and her children!

 

And your 2nd question “What is a Shechaim”?

And

3rd Aquine

I’ll answer this at the end of the first answer to your question along with (Aquine)?

1st

While growing in our family (tribe), the order, not counting our leader, going into the 'Paw-paus' some now call a powwow. was Head Clan Mother, Elders, women, men, and Shechaim before our  warriors, warriors main job was to protect the tribe!

I did not know at the time that tribes

 (now calling themselves nations),

outside of our people use their own line of order?

Looking at your media one would guess the (Nation), is only a word to be broken as often and their  treaties!

 

Until my Shawnee sweetie and I made trips to her area of the country?

 

I have always believed that Mother Earth and Females are the only way to get this 'train wreck' back on track to what was intended by Creator not humans!

 

Aquine (Peace);

There is no word for good bye in our language and Peace means ‘I come (write), in Peace!

Shechaim;

In the ancestors word that has been ‘bastardized by the Euro-Americans first few census takers of our leaders title’!

 

The only time the name was written correctly in public was by the 'Fictional movie from the book of ‘James Fenimore Cooper’ a distant relation!

 

The Last of the Mohicans - Wikipedia

 

Aquai/Aquine, a site to answer questions from our main website : Sioux Falls, South Dakota (aquaiaquineblog.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment