9/30/21

WHO IS MAX THE SPY?

 

WHO IS MAX THE SPY?

O.K,

 

One more of Shechaim’s quizzes so don’t create!


 

You might or might not be one of the many followers of the Rookie as is this home if not why not?

 

I have this mind-block while watching a movie and see an actor I believe that I know and just cannot place.

99% of 99 present of the time my ‘sweetie’ can tell me within seconds until last night!

This is what happened last night while watching the Rookie!

News about The Rookie Season 4 Episode 1

 

Two split seconds twice Max showed up as the Spy that got the escaped helicopter.

 

I was up most of the night so this morning I went hunting on the internet!

 

Turns out that he was my first thought and I did not believe myself!

 


Joshua Malina (President Siebert) on the Big Bang

Joshua Malina is a traffic actor and the following post should show you and me?

 

 Joshua Malina is a traffic actor and the following post should show you and me?

 

joshua Charles Malina is an American film and stage actor known for playing Will Bailey on the NBC drama The West Wing, Jeremy Goodwin on Sports Night, David Rosen on Scandal, and President Siebert on The Big Bang Theory.

Joshua Malina - Biography - IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment