2/22/19

Welcome to Potsdam Germany

Welcome to Potsdam Germany
To one of our posting about our Feather Dance.
Feather Dance (Again)
March 9, 2013
We wrote two
Native American Traditional Feather dance.
November 30, 2012
This is another reason why our elders, now our ancestors, 
did not write down and frowned on recording 
about our (Sacred Ceremonies)!
And as their student and now teacher, 
I must agree.
P.S.
My first one was on a Tripod website(1988), now lost somewhere in outer-internet-space?
With the improvement in travel, computing and the internet, wannabe travelers from west and north of our people have been coming to our gatherings since the early 1980's trying to teach their ways to our people over on the east coast, they are WRONG!
If you notice, 
I always let my followers asking questions know
 that I write from the teaching from my elders 
and it might differ some from others.
Tribes west and north of our people 
teach the Eagle as well they should.
Our Ancestors teach
 'All Birds of Pray'!
Sakami Tori
and
Owls in Florida eat thousands of roaches!
Better in their tummies than in our homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment