9/6/19

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Welcome to Vancouver, 

British Columbia, Canada
I see that you found a broken link, one of ours postings,
I updated the post, please have a look see?
At
Scottish smudging
01/31/2012
Christchurch New Zealand Oceania
AQUINE (Peace to you)
Welcome to the visitor to some of my teaching websites and blog postings looking for answers to their questions about
Traditional Scottish smudging
and
Hope that you found what you were looking for?
Please remember, Celtic smudging ( the British Isles) is in no way like 

Traditional American Native smudging!
I am pleased to be able to teach as much as possible about my traditional ancestors.
As you may or may not see while traveling around the internet,
some teaching about our people will not compute with what the elders taught as the truth,
many times often taught by non native people or not from my tribe!
Please remember that all questions about the websites and blogs
will be answered by
Grandfather Walkingfox
at
sachemwalkingfox at gmail.com
Or
sachemwalkingfox at outlook.com
Also
please stop by for awhile at my main blog posting.
by
my webmaster
Taw-but-ni (Thank-you) for your questions

No comments:

Post a Comment