10/23/19

US Office of Surface Mining

Welcome to my visitor from the US Office of Surface Mining
In
Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
To one of our postings ???
At
Native American gift protocol
06/22/2011
What you would be looking for on this post is beyond me?
However; as usual, all are welcome, all questions will be answered, even if that answer is
“I do not know; let us go try to find the answer.”
I do know that not a day goes by until this home is on our knees to Creator for help with our
(Four Lagged Neighbors), from the abuse from wicked Florida government officials!
Looking for a for instance?


Florida is still stealing our 'Black Bear Food' (saw palmetto berries), 
to sell wherever and once again planning another
 'Bear Slather of our hungry Florida Black Bears'!
Why yes I am Angry!
Children's story

No comments:

Post a Comment