3/18/21

Welcome to the visitor from Santa Clara, California

 


Native American Country/Indian Country/Mother Earth

12/17/2017

Mohiigan (Kiehtan), Maïngan Deity News: Native American Country/Indian Country/Mother Earth. (mysmudgingblog.blogspot.com)

Sorry I did away with that corrupt greedy (face book Indian 'Native American Hater')!

I have been keeping my brothers, sisters, followers, friends and neighbors informed of the ancestors of my people the

Mohiigan/ People. | Shechaim's News of the Day (wordpress.com)

Since my first computer in 1983 and I make it my life to keep the ancestors alive in the hearts of my people and friends so when someone steals and/or slants the truth, I 'Call them out'!

Some have complained so Face book removed the sites without attempting to seek the truth and because I use my

'Native American Creator' given name!

A name from a Sacred Ceremony, with four Head Clan mothers, six warriors and the 'Shechaim of the tribe'!

Chachu | Shechaim's News of the Day (wordpress.com)

Visitors to my sites will never 'get rich quick' from any of my sites because the information is free with permission (Feedback)!

So; corrupt business CEO's and phony or as the Lakota brothers and sisters like to say Wasicu, hate the websites and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment