7/9/11

Medicine man/Medicine women.





Vine Deloria Jr's quote of the day.

"Indians can become whites because the requirements are not very vigorous, but can whites really become Indians"?


After reading this article this is my thought of the day.

In my culture, the Native American culture from New England people, a sweat lodge ceremony, the vision quest, a medicine women, the naming ceremony, a medicine man, the burial ceremony, and so on, are extremely sacred and should never be paraded around by anyone native or not.

Native Americans can and lately do become white, because the requirements are very simple.

However, can a white really become a Native American”?

For my people, Yes!

Only the requirements are anything but simple however, from what I have been told from successful applicants is that the time spent learning is well worth it!

Welcome to my family my new brothers and sisters.






No comments:

Post a Comment