1/2/12

Native American birth rituals.





Portland Oregon


Welcome to the visitor to one of my blog posting looking for information on

native American birth rituals.


Please remember that I speak only about what I know to be true and this is speaking about my people.

We do not have, or I should say, did not have Rituals an Occult Ceremony!

We had a Birth Ceremony?

Tribes around your area may be a little different.

Same thing goes out to

Washington Missouri


Welcome to the visitor to one of my blog posting looking for information on

native American birth rituals.


Please remember that I speak only about what I know to be true and this is speaking about my people.

Tribes around your area may differ some from our teaching.

Please also enjoy my main blog posting

or






No comments:

Post a Comment