3/15/12

I don't know is not the correct answer!


Vets in spotlight after flag fuss


This is the 2nd day in a row that this was in my Daily newspaper 1st time it was reprinted on their website.

It is getting extremely embarrassing to be in central Florida and be a Democrat.

What is the rules a leader must know before becoming a leader?

I don't know is not the correct answer!

Published: Thursday, March 15, 2012

TAVARES

THERESA CAMPBELL | Staff Writer

theresacampbell@dailycommercial.com

Local veterans who demanded the removal of an President Barack Obama flag from Lake County Democratic Headquarters in Tavares on Tuesday are finding themselves in the national spotlight.

I wish that these same veterans were around a few years ago when I was trying to stop an American flag flying with a picture of a warrior on it in Florida's so called powwows.

I could not ever get those veterans at Grant Entry to at least dip that flag while alongside of our American flag, so I did the next best thing, I walked away from Florida powwows.

No comments:

Post a Comment