7/5/12

Two Traditional old members of the original ( 13 previous) Gathering!


Donald fisher (3 bears) of the Seaconke wampanoag tribe


Also good friend mine, my father (Sachem Zeak) and Grandfather (Sachem Tallfox) and real true teaching Mentor American Natives Elder for me and so many others while we were growing up on our REZ in Uncasvillage!

As was the custom in those day, Sachem Tallfox adopted 3 Bears into our tribe and made him Sachem of the Wampanoag people.

Note, at that time there was only one tribe, the Seaconke Wampanoags, central to Massachusetts!

3 Bears is now a member of (Chief) George "Silver wolf" Jennings people?


Chief Homer St. Francis of the St. Francis Sokoki Band of the Abenaki at Missisquoi was a good friend of my father (Sachem Zeak) and Grandfather (Sachem Tallfox)a real true teaching Mentor American Natives Elder for me and so many others while we were growing up on our REZ in Uncasvillage!




Homer St. Francis of the St. Francis Sokoki Band of the Abenaki at Missisquoi was names Sachem by Sachem Tallfox in the early 1950’s after being adopted into Sachems tribe and, as my grandfather said he, ( Sachem Homer), was the only active warrior to his people in those days.

Homer St. Francis, my elder and a mentor in those days, asked me to call him Chief?

No comments:

Post a Comment