8/2/12

Tuberculosis, Consumption, Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathy?


I have been struggling with a way to write this since 1993.
The reason for writing this, for me, is twofold.
Could this be just another attack on the Native American immune system that has been missed diagnosed because of lack of enough information?
and
How many of my ancestors picked up this new (since first contact) virus that attacked the heart muscle?
I spent hours with my father and grandfather, on my native side, they did not have Tuberculosis.
On my grandfathers death certificate it stated (Consumption).
My father and his brothers it said Tuberculosis.
I have (Cardiomyopathy) Congestive Heart Failure and was not confirmed until I was sent to the teaching school at Yale University hospital!
01/09/1993
I won many law suits with my companies insurance companied as my confirmation!
For my information I used Wikimedia encyclopedia the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation only because I wanted my information from the same source.
You should use your own choice, if you wish to?
Consumption, now called  Tuberculosis is a very different disease  however common symptom chronic cough typically attacks the lungs (shortness of breath)
Tuberculosis common symptom chronic cough typically attacks the lungs (shortness of breath)
Congestive Heart Failure symptoms including (shortness of breath)
Cardiomyopathy common symptom is (breathlessness)
I write this just to get you thinking about your ancestors!

No comments:

Post a Comment