3/29/13

Paw-paus


Welcome to the visitor from the City of Cleveland Ohio


To my websites and postings looking for information about our Paw-paus.

I have been to a few powwows in your state and know well about those biting bugs that come out of the lake to feast now and again.

Although the Shawnee people were very much  like my people in days long ago, I have never seen an indication that they did or now do anything like our Paw-paus.

I have been to many of their gatherings and powwow and find them to be traditional. I am also proud to say that I have met many Shawnee and enjoyed every visit.

A little personal note, I would like to see all tribes get back to this traditional type of gathering (Paw-paus) as well as powwow's, it is very refreshing to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment