11/18/13

Tobacco bags for requesting your native name


Welcome to my visitor from the City of Lima Ohio


requesting information as to tobacco bags for requesting your native name?

To my website


On 17 Nov, Sun, 08:19:43.

This is a very old and out of use tripod discontinued site so, I am not sure if you found what you were looking for?

First thing, I believe, that will go a long way in your request for that native name, if you are truly looking for a traditional name by a respected Spiritual Teacher?

Would be a little teaching and understanding about our culture and ceremonies?

As always I must remind you that you are visiting a site and posting about east coast tribes so the information is from our ancestors.

That said, I do know many good proud people of the great Shawnee tribe and know that their ceremonies and culture are close to ours.

First, this bag is called a pouch, this pouch is stuffed with herbs, we use Kinnick, Kinnick and it is used at all of our ceremonies.

A few sites that might be of help to you?

Kinnick, Kinnick



Ceremonies




No comments:

Post a Comment