8/30/15

Mccomb Mississippi (Children's Storey)

Children's Storey
 
Welcome to the visitor from Mccomb Mississippi
To my
Children's Storey
You are welcome to use this story only with the request that you have the courtesy to credit these site?


and


Name has been changes to reflect the name of the child and his travel.

Allow me to explain?

For the past 30 years or so "wannabe Indians" have been stealing our ancestors knowledge from our websites and blogs.

And have the audacity (boldness) to claim it and them as their own?

My Ancestors and their words are not for sale, they are for teaching about my people?

Taw-but-ni (Thank-you for your understanding) and come back often?
If this did not answer your question, please write?
I like it when you write comments.
I love it when you have question.
Hope that this is of some help to you?
If not just write?
computeremailer_thumb.gif
or
 
 Shechaim Ohjieshan (Sachem Walkingfox)
of the
Mohiigan  People

No comments:

Post a Comment