10/5/16

Ninety-year-old navy, World War-2 veteran


Ninety-year-old navy, World War-2 veteran
Thank you Florida for your concern for your handy capped!
Thank you for your concern for your veterans.
NOT!

Yesterday was our normal shopping day.

What we did not plan on was driving into a hornet nest.

We were thinking that today would be
the 'hornet nest day'.

Wrong!
Anyway,

we were fortunate enough to get a spot for me right at the door,
because this does not happen often.

I shop for what I need, she babysit
our masters
(Breanna & Ziek).
She shops and I baby sit.

Point of fact.

While sitting with the children, Breanna and Ziek,

I noticed a pickup truck across from us.

In this truck, parked in a great handy capped spot, was a young man.

Within a few minutes,
 he places one of those hanging rearview mirror handy capped placards
on the dash,
jumped from the truck, driver side,
and
ran into the store

(Wal-Mart).

In a few minutes,
he ran out the door,
jumped into his truck,
ate something
and
about a half hour left.
This is the reason for the posting.

I watched this old man
 
with a walker,
 walk out the door of

(Wal-Mart),

and
he was walking very slowly.

I locked our car doors and helped him across,
because I watched the cars fly passed.

I was fearing that someone might just run him over,
'this is Florida don't you know'?

By the time we walked past my car,
I knew his naval career
and where he lives
and he knew mine.

My new friend is a 90-year-old retired World War-2 sailor (Veteran).

My new friend had to walk
with his walker
up the hill to his car.

I see things like this just about every time that we shop
at any of our Wal-Mart's.

While I also see young families
parked and/or parking
in handy capped spot
with their grandmother placard.

I have contacted every public official about this with the same response,

(Shift the Responsibility)!

States like South Carolina
have a photo
of the handy capped person

on the rear view mirror placard.

That person better be in the car or come out of the store when parked in a handy capped spot.

Because the driver and the owner of the placard will be fined and the owner of the placard will lose the placard.
Thank you Florida for your concern for your handy capped!

Thank you for your concern for your veterans.

NOT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment