1/16/17

Matriarch/Shechaim/ Spirituality

Matriarch/Shechaim/ Spirituality
This is going to be a first and yes, unusual for me,
Baldwyn Mississippi
Because
I am still not sure about the welcome part?
Just so that you will know my visitor.

I do enthusiastically defend women and women's rights!

You see,

I am blessed, by Kiehtan, to have been born into a

Traditional Eastern Woodland Native American Family.

In this family
(Clan or whatever one so chooses to call it).
A child, every child,
is the requirement of every elder
by order of the clans,
Head Clan Mother.
The Adults are the teachers of the youth of our people.

Because of this, I never knew the real meaning of (Hate), until joining the service and beyond.

Once stepping outside of the family I was forced to face hate and race head-on and each time it left a bitter taste in my heart.

Race is a short word that takes in a multiple number of scenarios.

Blacks, browns, reds, yellows, women, immigrants and so on.

In fact, it would seem that everyone not white was classified as a race and inferior!

This is why every traditionalist
dreams about the old days and the old way!

In this our scenario,
one can have their cake and eat it too.

By, enjoying the 'new world ways' while keeping the 'old world ways,' culture, ceremonies, ancestors and the love from Kiehtan (Creator).

Matriarch
Shechaim
Spirituality
If, my newest friend, you still feel the need for more in-put?
Please check out our Gravatar

No comments:

Post a Comment