3/12/17

A lie is when one does not tell the truth

A lie is when one
does not tell the truth

 

As a retired Spiritual Teacher,
trained since birth by my elders
and
as a Native American that enjoys reading about all religious beliefs,
 I am confused.

I am confused while trying not to become a judge.

Knowingly telling a half-truth is also telling a lie.

A lie is a person not telling the truth.

It does not matter
the religious belief.

Or

The lack thereof.

No matter
the political party.

Or

The lack thereof.

It does not matter
the gender.

A lie is a lie, is a lie.

This family shop together,
I enjoy riding shotgun.

I do not drive UN-less there is an extreme emergency.

I do however; enjoy being shotgun while traveling with the children
(Breanna & Ziek).

We live in Florida
so we never leave Breanna and/or Ziek alone in the car
and
they do not want to stay home.

I shop the heaver things and what she likes to call,

"The Manly things?"

In addition,
baby sitting in the car while she shops.

I listen to music

(Christian for the most part).

And

(Christian Lessons).

"Therein lies the Rub!"

Preachers, pastors and priest (The Big three P's),
hate Hillary
and
as usual with little or no explanation.


And

They are now idolizing the two presidents
now infesting the Whitehouse!

As stated above,
I do read our politicians and these Christians manual for heaven

(The Bible).

As a retired Spiritual Teacher, trained since birth
by my elders and as a Native American
that enjoys reading about all religious beliefs,
I am confused.

How can a preacher preach the word of God and our Christians that are stating their beliefs of
(The Word of God),
Condemn (Judge),
anyone let alone without proof.

Their Bible states many times that, only their God can Judge!



And
Place known liars,
women, handicapped people abuser,
And
many, many other things.
place them
 up on their
Christian Pedestal
and
worship them?




No comments:

Post a Comment