3/21/17

Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany


Welcome to our visitor from
Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
 
One of my regrets while traveling Europe
 in the 60's while in the service, would be,

Not knowing that Germany had your respectful enactment
of our cultures and ceremonies.
You can bet that I would have
 made every attempt possible to visit,
with permission,
and join in with the ceremonies.

From what I have been able to learn through the internet,
is the culture of the
'West of the Mississippi river
and/or
Hollywood Indians.'
Not a thing wrong with this,
only maybe I would have been able to introduce
culture and ceremonies
from our people
'East of the Mississippi river'.

I, for one, am pleased to see
any country
trying to help keep our
culture, ceremonies, ancestors and Creator
in the minds and hearts of anyone
with interest all around the world.



Native American Wedding Ceremony (Traditional)

No comments:

Post a Comment