5/12/17

I am Gradually Weaning myself off Facebook

I am Gradually Weaning myself off Facebook
You may or may not have noticed
that I started
weeding out my Facebook Friends List.

If I accidentally removed you,

please forgive and allow me to correct the mistake?

Out of those many followers, only about a 'Bakers Dozen', ask questions or comment.

It might be that most are just looking for numbers of followers or just wish to sponge information.

Also

It would seem to me that some companies do not know or maybe do not care about the

"First People of this Land."

And

Do not know or just do not care about the decedents of those ancestors?

Proof would be, I was not allowed to call the site by just what it is in the language of those very ancestors.

"Teaching the Spiritual knowledge of the people in the elders own words!"

(Shechaim Ohjieshan)!

I wonder if a Japanese were ever bounced from a site?

精神的です

French

spirituelle

Polish

duchowe

Arabic

الروحية

Dutch

geestelijke

Croatian

duhovni

And so on and so on.

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!

 ("A Puzzlement").

I am on

WordPress

Google

Tweeter

My Space

and

of course


 

No comments:

Post a Comment