6/1/17

Welcome to our visitor from Chicago, Illinois


Welcome to our visitor from Chicago, Illinois

To a very old discontinued Tripod Site

And

I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem on the main part of the site

Mohican/Pequot/Mohegan first Village.

Sachem Speaks

This site was stolen from me from someone at

Web Ring

Just before tripod sold its site!

If you click the link a few times, it might come back long enough to read.

In a way, I am sorry to find that it is still out on the internet for all to steal.

It would seem to me that people without scruples would steal your elder's hard-earned work and knowledge of your ancestors.

Place it on their site to convince people that your ancestors and elders knowledge came from their knowledge!

Moreover, just think, I thought that 'Web-Ring' was an honest website.
Illini

No comments:

Post a Comment