11/28/17

Pocahontas was a hero to the Caucasians






Please help me understand the (Slam) at being called 'Pocahontas'? Pocahontas was a hero to the Caucasians and a Native American of Massachusetts!

Can you prove that

Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren lied in her statement about Native American Blood? NO!
Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren’s quote was
“Member of my family have told me that I have Indian Ancestors!”
Chris Cuomo on CNN this morning,
“I like it when white people get to decide on what indigenous people find offensive!” Trump Brings Up 'Pocahontas' At Event Honoring Navajo Code Talkers November 27, 2017 https://www.npr.org/2017/11/27/566783261/trump-brings-up-pocahontas-at-event-honoring-navajo-code-talkers

President Donald Trump drew widespread outrage on Monday when he inserted what many felt was a racial slur into a ceremony at the White House



Native American war heroes who played a vital role in America's victory in World War II. The reaction was prompted by Trump once again taking a jab at Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren
by referring to her as Pocahontas.
My statement since being on a computer from 1986 has always been
And will always be
I like it when white people get to decide who gets to be called a Native American!”
So Chris,
I agree with you, Indigenous people find this offensive!
I only wish that you and all of our 'News Media were as strident on them while climbing all over my president President Hillary Clinton!
Because if you had, then the 'News Media would be writing about her and not this 'Has-Been'!
e if you had, then the 'News Media would be writing about her and not this 'Has-Been'!

No comments:

Post a Comment