12/21/18

I read ‘History’ and pay attention to it


I read ‘History’ and pay attention to it, do you?

History (U.S. and World), was a big help in getting me through my school years.

Not because I enjoyed it but because I feared it.

I have always believed that
 "If we can learn to fear history, 
we might think twice before repeating it"?

I often used history while writing report for 'English Classes', maybe because of my history lessons from the elders of my people 
Today while reading in the book of Jeremiah,  a good history read,  I find that for thousands of years ‘Gods people entered 
“The lords House” only through the ‘East Gate’ and the first was in ‘Shiloh’ in a land called Shechem.

“The Creators Circle” our people entered only from the ‘East.’

The name of our 'leader of the people' in the days of our ‘Paw-paus’ was called ‘Shechaim.’

The book of Jeremiah is about 
the wrath of God 
on a wandering people.

Today Creators people are now ‘a wandering people’!

Jeremiah 7:2-13

Stand in the gate of the LORD'S house,

Pow~Wow Etiquette Vocabulary and Titles:



Shiloh is an interesting word.

It appears to be the name of a place where the earliest sanctuary was located.

It is the same area as Shechem.

No comments:

Post a Comment