2/12/19

Welcome Richardson, Texas

Welcome Richardson, Texas
To a, 
if one thinks about it, 
disgusting situation!
No dogs in grocery carts
I use to place my light groceries in the child seat, 
things like 
(vegetables, bread, rolls and fruit), 
not anymore!
Dogs and cats poop and pee and no one wipes them after, 
then they sit those pets in the same grocery child seat 

that you place your groceries and/or children in, 
does this ring a bell in your brain?
Think salmonella, bacteria, parasite, viruses, germs, fetus, and patricides!
I sit in the car, 

we take turns babysitting Breanna and Ziek, 
and
 I watch people with pets walk up read the dog notice at Wall Mart 
and then just walk in!
I also watch while shoppers, 
both male and female, 
while checking food or pricing 
while their dog licks or chews the produce!

No comments:

Post a Comment