4/28/19

After trump says America is 'full,'

After trump says America is 'full,' Vermont says 'not us'
Where is your Mayor/Senator, wannabe president, 
Sanders, been all of those years?
About the same time period (1960s,70s 80s 
and 
again in 2000, 20001), 
I have seen that nothing has changed and never will, 
unless Vermont can get young blood with modern ideas into their 
government, news papers, T.V. Radio, tweeter and face book!
I spent many years going to gatherings 
with my people 
and 
snowmobiling with family to Vermont and her sister states 

(New Hampshire and Maine), 
I also watched them ski.

In the 2000’s 
I tried to show all three off to my sweetie however; 
other than winter they are all ghost towns!
Skiing, snowmobiling, scenery watching and farming is great however; 
there are hundreds of other ways to bring people in for work, play and stay!
I notice the your state always have plenty of 
wind, water and sun!
How about 
'good old factories'
 to build anything and everything modern?

No comments:

Post a Comment