8/3/19

Georgia, the answer to your question is?

Welcome to the visitor from Georgia?
To
How names get around the world
08/01/2019
Answer to your question is?
Yes!
I did see the name while reading and actually wrote once about it.
No!
I did not really know about the city of Shechem until reading about it in John’s gospel!
I do not,
 never well, 
and 
never claimed 
that I know all about my ancestors?
I do not know or speak the language of Abram‘s (Abraham) descendants 
spoken in countries all over the middle east and America
However
 like Spanish and many other languages,
 I love listening to the people speaking and singing.
Come to think about it, 
I have not mastered English, 
so no surprise about any other language?
You must admit,
 it is nice to learn that your ancestors from the 'Great Lakes Area', 

(The real Traditionalist at a time before the 1940's, 
named their leaders, Shechaim)?
(Shechaim/Shechem)

https://sachemspeaks.wordpress.com/
P.S.

I did not know that there was Buffalos and teepees in New England 
along with my ancestors until

Chief Chuck Finch of the Passamaquoddy People, 
told me?

No comments:

Post a Comment