10/8/19

Welcome Iisalmi, Billingham, Schnecksville


Welcome to my three new visitors
Iisalmi, Northern Savo, Finland
Billingham, England
Schnecksville, Pennsylvania
To the posting on
Edinburgh, Scotland/ Indore, India

10/07/2019


 O.K.
Paw-paus, why would this be a Sacred Ceremony?
By the way, 
the writing 
on the post 
is also for you,
 just ask?
A Paw-paus in and of its self is not sacred, it means 'The Gathering of the people'
Our original gathering (Paw-paus), was a celebration
because Creator protected the people 
through season after season, 
hence, four gatherings (Paw-paus).
Our people included a pouch (usually red), on their regalia 
of
 'Sacred Medicine and Memorabilia' 
from family, friends and so on. 
Our ancestors believer that this was sacred and should never be in photo!
I believe and love my ancestors so what ever they wanted
was what I plan on giving until I also cross!
This is why I say, 'In Person Only'
As always, 
questions will be answered my friends.

Love You All

Shechaim Ohjieshan

No comments:

Post a Comment