11/4/19

To my knowledge, I have never ’spammed’ anyone?


My dear friends, followers, relations and anyone else that follows me on any of my blogs and the main website, If you are or wish to follow me on face book, please don’t bother!

I have ended contact of any kind to this ‘Two Faced Company!

I wrote something yesterday but I am not sure if it was their problem, I am not sure if they know?

I was told that only I could see the post and to correct it because it is Spam?

To my knowledge, I have never ’spammed’ anyone?

I gave this a lot of thought all night and decided it is not worth my time on my computer for ‘butt kissing any communist company’ the likes of face book!

Sorry my friends, this is me calmed down after a night of thinking about this!

Remember; face book removed my first site because I used my ‘Creator given name’ without even allowing me to explain, no way for them to make money off of my Native American Name!

I can never get that information back because, as my friends/followers know, my computer was stolen!

Email, tweeter, Word press, and Google works?


Love You All



No comments:

Post a Comment