1/7/20

IRAN


Iran the Country
My heart and my prayers go over to you my friends.
Remember that the majority of the citizens in this, my country, as I am sure does your citizens, want ‘
Peace’ with ‘Love’ on ‘Mother Earth!
The ‘Majority’ of my country would have shouted to our God (both yours and ours), there is but one ‘Supreme Being’ do you believe this?
You, as would I, have every right to be ‘Extremely Angry’ because of the past mistakes from both of our countries, does this construe the loss of thousands of our innocent citizens lives from both countries?
Also you must know by now that this, my country, is going through our own cleansing, I offer the2018 election as my proof.
All I am saying to both countries,
slow, think, and proceed with the utmost caution, with a calm mind, loving heart and prayers to our ‘God for a ‘Blessing of Peace’ in our future?

Your Anger as with our anger should be geared in the right direction, do you agree?

Aquine/Peace my friends
Shechaim Ohjieshan

No comments:

Post a Comment