2/2/20

Tokyo, Japan

Welcome to my visitor 
from Tokyo, Japan
To one of the pages at
What is a Shechaim?
On the blog

I have been getting many visitors from Japan, 
unfortunately
I have never been able to visit, my loss.

Today I believe I know some of the reasons?

The bible while looking for
 the old Canaanite/Israel city of Shechem?

Shechem /ˈʃɛkəm/, also spelled Sichem 
( /ˈsɪkəm/; Hebrew: שְׁכָם / שְׁכֶם Standard Šəḵem Tiberian Šeḵem, "shoulder"),

was a Canaanite city mentioned in the Amarna letters,

and is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as an

Israelite city of the tribe of Manasseh 
and the first capital of the Kingdom of Israel.

This would also explain visits for many other countries also?


I have also had a few visits from Russia, India, South Korea and Greece 
just off the top of my head,
looking for Shechaim (Shechem) 
and each are thousands of miles from Uncasvillage?

Word passed down from the ancestors is that each word 
(Shechaim & Shechem)

is that our ancestor looked to the sky to 
"Shamaim" ‘Creator’ (GOD),
as the supreme ruler of everything 
(Shechaim (Shechem),
and name our leaders from thereafter?

No comments:

Post a Comment