3/3/20

Why would California vote for Sanders?

Why would California vote for Sanders?
California has clamed down to the #20th poorest state in the union, Why?
I have only been to California twice, 
my loss, 
but I did have an expert guide while there.
There is no doubt about it;
California is a ‘Beautiful State’ and her citizens, the ones
that I was fortunate enough to meet are kind to their visitors.
That said;
In order to correctly answer this, one must 'dissect California' so to speak!
Also
Remember that I am an expert in (Absolutely Nothing)!
Exception (parroting my ancestor’s teachings), and that’s an iffy?
First;
We must split the state in half, west from east because of the political break down of this large state.
The West is Democratic; the East is Republican 
and 
a few pink or light blue sprinkled here and there?
Second;
There is the matter of 3,065 miles 
and 
many states traveling time.
California citizens do not know (the 'Bernie Sanders’), that we in New England know!
Whoopi lived there 
and does not get 
the (Bern Thing)?
I traveled in and through Vermont many times in my 79 years
 and I do know the (Bern Thing)!
Just like the citizens in New England 
do not know most of the 
California actors?
California knows what 
Sanders and his Groupies want them to know!
Third;
trump republicans being trump republicans;
tend to push Democratic Losers, like 'Republican, Independent,
and Democratic Sanders Thing!
Forth;
By voting 'Bernie Sanders' 
republicans are guaranteed 
4 to 8 more years of
bleeding the taxpaying public and 
keeping citizens poor, poor, poor,
like Bernie was before he ran against Hillary!


Four more years unless the Senate allows trump to become our king?

Or
Eight years of an older trump!
(God Help Us)!



No comments:

Post a Comment