5/26/20

A Blessing from Creator to one of my many special friends today!


I love it when a friend, follow or visitor helps by correcting my grammar, how else can one get better at it?
Ask my teacher followers; teaching is a good way to correct.
Spell-check has a miscalculation to it!
Spell-Check does not understand why one race of humans is always trying to dominate another race of human?
Frankly neither do I?
My faithful followers know about my first five grades in schooling, I say first five grades because unfortunately
(I only had those two teachers until changing schools), the lack of teaching and why, so I have little to no pride in math and English although I do strive for correct spelling?
Actually I pride myself on limiting my pride as often as possible, leaving that up to Creator!
Love and blessings from
Creator to You All
Shechaim Ohjieshan

No comments:

Post a Comment