11/4/21

Nassau County Board of Cooperative Education Services

 


Welcome Nassau County Board of Cooperative Education Services - Nassau Co. NY

East Meadow, New York, United States

Nassau BOCES / Overview



To one of our posting about our people your neighbors

At

The first people of Northeastern United States?

 10/11/2021

http://mysmudgingblog.blogspot.com/

 

Remember – your people, our people, my people are native people.

 

As a youngster back in the late 1940’s early 50s.I did attend a few gatherings on Long Island.

 


This old warrior is now retired to Florida (heath) and just trying to help keep my ancestor alive in the minds and hearts of our young.


Please forgive the quality or lack thereof on my postings my schooling as a (youngster) was treated a lot different than school children of today, if you get my drift?


Notice

Although retired and keeping busy I do answer all questions and am pleased to offer any recommendations on comments.

And

Although being able to assist in directing students on ways to find help I still do not do students homework. 🤢🤷‍♂️😉😂

 

Aquine

 Shechaim

No comments:

Post a Comment