4/19/11

Even American Humanist Association is a religion!

Once again I say GOD BLESS the Lady Lake Florida Commissioners.

As a Traditional Native American I do have issues with most organized religions however, in this case the commissioners offer a chance for prayer from many different organizations, even Humanist have the chance to take a minute at the beginning of meetings!
If I lived in Lady Lakes I could say a prayer to Creator.
Even American Humanist Association is a religion!
Bill Calhoun and his organization do not want to speak, they only wish to bully the other 99.99% of the people into their way of thinking.
I believe that Bill Calhoun and the American Humanist Association need to move to China (Pluralism)were they can feel much more comfortable complaining about God!

No comments:

Post a Comment