4/28/11

Let’s show our likenesses instead of our differences?

Native Americans to meet in Phoenix
Baptist Press News with a Christian perspective.
We, the Native Americans and the Christians need much, much more of this kind of press!
I have not been to a round table discussion in so many years I can no long remember the dates, however I will never forget those feelings because of so many great questions, sorry I had to move for medical reasons.
The Fellowship of Native American Christians (FoNAC), scheduled to meet June 13 in Phoenix.
Anyone with an interest in ministry with Native Americans is invited to attend.
Of course meetings that I am use to are meetings with any religious group and usually held at a school or university however, a meeting is a meeting.



If you have a question or comment
just click on the comment just below this blog,
Sachem will be pleased to get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment