4/25/11

Native American Ceremonies.


Launches Website to Help Veterans With P.T.S.D


Anyone that knows me or has been reading my websites and blogs know that I watch very carefully when a school, even a university has a website about Native American Ceremonies. Welcome to Veterans Ceremonies and Resources.


This website appears to be a very appreciated exception. Assistant professor Lawrence Gross, a Montana State University professor an Anishinaabe Ojibwe has what I call an about time website for helping all of my brothers and sisters from wars, conflicts and incidences, native and non natives, we are all one in our stress both physically and mentally and Traditional Natives know that ceremonies like what he is doing will greatly help us all.




If you have a question or comment
just click on the comment just below this blog,
Sachem will be pleased to get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment