6/24/12

Left hand ceremonies are sacred ceremonies


Pearland Texas


Welcome to the blogger posting about

left hand native Americans

It should not be a surprise as to how our ancestors knew that the heart is closer to our left side then to the right side, after all they needed to feed the family.

So, through the years our ceremonies reflected this knowledge by sacred parts to the ceremony were from left to right.

left hander native Americans were not necessarily haft handed ,our ceremonies were by the use of the left hand.



After moving into the city to help my mother care for my ailing grandmother  I was sent to 5th grade class in this school.

The first day while writing answers to a question on the blackboard the teacher came up behind me and wacked me with a yard stick because I was writing with my left hand!

Needless to say my reaction sent me to another school!

Read between the lines.

Indigenous people are taught from birth to use their left hand out of love and respect to Creator!

The correct way to gift an American Native is from your left hand to their left hand.

If the gift is words, then from your mouth with your left hand to your heart then to the left shoulder of that person.

If the gift is too big, then your left hand to your heart, straight out pointing at the gift or gifts.

We believe that everything on Mother Earth is a free gift from Creator to all creatures, so if it is a free gift from Creator to all creatures, then it was predestined to be given away.

If Creator wishes you to have it, then it will be coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment