6/4/12

Native Americans and poison ivy



Starkville Mississippi


Welcome to the blog posting about

Native Americans Allergies


My prayer is and will always be that every blogger would study and then post their results for all to see about the truth on Allergies?

Yes, in my tribal experience the head clan mother would place a fresh cut poison ivy and all other types of poison bushes like poison oak onto a child's arm.

Ones and only once a year and only one type at a time, then treat the poison.

As a child I was not allergic to most because of this however, in my elder years I am so should have continued the process.

At no time did I ever hear or see anyone eat the leaf?

Our allergies come from a missing enzyme that Europeans have to their diseases so we will easily catch a disease from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment