6/19/12

Penobscot Native American pipe




Union Maine


Welcome to my blogger looking for information about a

Penobscot native American pipe

At

(Friendship Pipe or Peace Pipe)?


When someone comes to my websites and/or blogger looking for answers it is my job to answer as best I know how.

In this case one must give two answers.

(1)- When Nettie Smith, my uncle, her grandson and their ancestors were on the reservation, a non Matriarch society explained in detail on other sites, they grew the material, found it on the land, and made their pipes the old way.

Besides have you ever tried to make anything out of a New England rock?
Give it a try without modern tools.

It has been many years since the family passed or I have been back to visit however, it was always a Sacred or Friendship pipe  taught by our ancestors from Matriarch Clans.

(2)- Since the newer people showed on the land, one can only guess about a Penobscot Native American pipe now looks like?

However why should ceremonies change?

No comments:

Post a Comment