11/16/12

Hindu beliefs never made it to America?


Welcome to Bucheon Kyonggi-do Korea
To my blogger posting

Looking for information as to why Hindu beliefs never made it to America?
Hindu beliefs in Native America?
Thank you for a chance to update the old posting.
I start with the same statement
"No disrespect to the Hinduism religion, nor to its people around the world".
I am also pleased to have since my last posting learned that because of hotels, motels and Inns the likes of Drury Inn & Suites and La Quinta Inns and Suites I can go to meetings, schools and roundtable events with no worry about if my pets are going to be safe while I am teaching.
For about the same price as the Red Roof Inn Motel 6 or so many like them
Pets are more than welcome and at no charge, plus we get breakfast and dinner at the Drury and breakfast at La Quinta and if I am not too tired we get to go for a swim.




"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ― Mahatma Gandhi. What is the moral philosophy behind this assertion?

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment