6/14/13

Native American Allergies/Chemicals

Welcome to the City of Westerville Ohio 
I have posted about this many times however it keeps coming back as a question so I'll keep answering.
Native American Allergies should also include chemicals.
I knew all of my life that I was allergic to penicillin because as a nosy boy I was in the doctor's office getting stitched for something I buffed up and turned pink.
Lately I found out that I am also allergic to Coumadin (Rat Poison).
After these past operations I have been going through we can put the gas used to put you under for an operation on the list plus whatever chemical used to bring you back if they are in a hurry to get your bed.
I am OK with the gas part to go under as long as the doctors and nurses know that it takes a native a lot longer to come back after using it.
However, if they insist on rushing thing, remember who has to clean up the mess after that chemical.
Bottom line is, remember to talk to your doctor about the missing enzyme.
A native American is a native American no matter what part of Indian country you are from.

AHO?
The doctors now know about our missing enzyme, at least many do, so speak up.
UF delivers promise of personalized medicine to heart patients
Allergies in Indian country

No comments:

Post a Comment