7/29/13

Native American Evil Spirits


First thing I wish to remind everyone of my followers is, "the only dumb question is the one that you think about and/or want answered to but you are afraid to ask, so you do not ask."

I want to keep reminding you of this because I want you to ask questions.

We were just talking about why I keep repeating myself with answers to questions.

I guess that I can answer a question, plus prove my point about Spirits and people needing to know.

Guess what came into my tracker 28 Jul, Sun, 02:16?

Native American Evil Spirits?

Welcome to the person from Evansville Indiana


looking for information about Native American Evil Spirits.

First thing we should clear up is a fact that Native Americans do not have a monopoly on spirits? I just wrote a posting about Spirits

Ghosts, Goblins and Spirits July 27, 2013



If you traveled to these postings, you should have seen my answers?
However, if not please keep asking until you understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment