3/28/15

Uncasvillage/Sweat Lodge/Altar


Welcome Norwich Connecticut


Question

Where is this first Sweat lodge and Alter in Uncasvillage?

Native American naming ceremony/prayer blanket?


ALTAR


Answer

I have written in a few past postings and websites over the years that because of so many wannabe's stealing my peoples information and using it on their sites as their own information with no link back.

The answer must be, "unless you are a member or family of a member of my Grandfathers past meetings (Shechaim Ohjieshan Tallfox) or (Shechaim Ohjieshan Zeak my father) why do you need to know?"

Up until my retirement in 1998 there were monthly meetings, sweats and other ceremonies in Uncasvillage, why don't you already know?

I no longer have Clan Mothers, Mohiigan or Adopted or descendants so as I have also written, once a non-Mohiigan does fall into the lodge, altar or cave you will have your answer.

AS ALWAYS
AQUINE
Peace to you
If this did not answer your question, please write?
I like it when you write comments.
I love it when you have question.
Hope that this is of some help to you?
If not just write?


or
or
 Shechaim Ohjieshan Walkingfox
of the
Mohiigan  People

No comments:

Post a Comment